1. Pet owners must complete a Pet Application Form before occupying the rental unit.
2. A pet deposit is required for all pets......NO EXCEPTIONS!
3. No Dangerous Breeds- Dangerous breeds generally include Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Chows, Alaskan Malamutes, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, St. Bernard’s, Wolf Hybrids, and a mix of any of the above.
4. Weight of Pet- All dogs must be no more than 30 pounds, or no taller than 15 inches.
5. Pets shall not be kept, bred, or used for any commercial purpose.
6. Pets must be confined to the pet owner’s unit and must not be allowed to roam free or be tethered. Pets must not be left unattended on patios or balconies. Pets in transit are to be carried, restrained by a leash, or placed in an animal carrier.
7. Pet owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pets. Any damage caused by cleaning chemicals or other such materials used to remedy said damage is also the full responsibility of the pet owner.
8. Residents are responsible for the pets of guests who visit their unit. Such pets are subject to the same restrictions as resident pets. No pet(s) of guests can stay in the unit for more than 14 days (consecutive or staggered) in anyone-year period without prior written permission of the landlord or resident manager.